Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Account Registration: Don't use special characters
UserID: N/A
What's the issue related to your account: I am unable to register an account as every time I enter my info, it tells me not to use special characters. 
What have you tried to solve the issue: Retyping all of my info, double-checking that I have not used any special characters, Making sure to manually type in all of my info instead of using autofill.

I looked up a thread that was posted about this issue a while ago, but the person who helped solved the issue just seemed to PM the person instead of posting how to solve it. Let me know if anyone can help, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Can you send me a screenshot?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Sauzer
send me all your info that you are trying to register to [email protected] via email
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Sauzer
I tried entering some different info in all lowercase letters again, and it worked! Must have been a user error on my part. Thanks for responding though, I apologize for wasting your time. See you guys in game!
Thanks given by:
Solved/
Thread Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: