Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about adding new room tags??
Lightbulb 
Yo guys, I think the title says everything and for me i see that UGG at least need [IA] (infinity ammo) and [R] (instant reload) room tags. so what about making an official vote here in the forums to see if UGG players are really in need with these room tags or not ??
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
No.
God has spoken.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
put text /h
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
In my opinion i don't see infinite ammo/instant reload being added we are trying to be our own unique server not someones shadow/clone.
But then again its up to the developers, good luck.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
No, disagree.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
No. No. No
Dont't want people to spam without having to reload and *****.
Theres a reason people like the originality of the game. Don't ruin it.
(FREE) is a great room tag. I wouldn't like to see any mew tags.
Thanks given by: Marionette
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: