Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
________ clan
Hello my fellow UGG players, I am pleased to inform the community that our clan, ________, is now recruiting! As many of you already know, we play in a very unique manner and it is paramount for any potential applicants to be willing and able to fully utilize our formation to the best of their abilities. We do not require a very high skillset, they just need to be able to follow our directive and have excellent situational awareness. 
Our version of fun may be different from others, so if this particular way of playing does not fit your play style/skillset, I recommend finding a different clan that suits your tastes. 
We may be interested in merging clans with other players, detailed will have to be discussed on who will be joining whom.
Recommended Items: Full EU set, blue lightsaber, pink coat, and purple/red sg.
We have a couple of fully donor spare accounts, but one must prove themselves worthy first to gain access.
We hope everyone will have a riveting experience playing with us and I look foward to meeting each and every one of you!
R.I.P [Image: 2NesWGg]
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Kanonreturn , Allan , Pls
I'll join if you think I am acceptable broski mah hoski
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
what the f0ck nagga
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Recruit @Pls since he loves ur clan supeeeeeer Keppo

Recruit @Pls since he loves ur clan supeeeeeer Keppo trollface Kreygasm
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
imagine if they have 8 active members rank 1 everymonth....
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2019, 05:36 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.imagine if they have 8 active members rank 1 everymonth....

Hahaha na its impossible
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
I have everything but my saber is red, can I apply?
Thanks given by: Kanonreturn
FYI its just two people in our clan at the moment. We net around 700-800 points per month, (Gross 1k) Top 10 glad and anti just between two people.
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

Thanks given by: Kanonreturn
gay questers
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: noobvice
? u no like the gstyle?
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

Thanks given by: