Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do u guys use middle button for reload?
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[font][font]eu uso macro para tudo[/font][/font]

Cool story bro Cool story bro Cool story bro Cool story bro
so so.
Thanks given by:
It depends of your midd-scroll click. Mine is soft and that's easy to use it.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
Before I retired I used the scroll for many things, most used one was for super dash cause I am a skillmapper and I remember when I start playing and reloading with it(8 years ago) I was feeling it to hard but I got used through training without walking and then moving, then I practiced moving my mid finger from right click to scroll fast to get used and in the end I used three fingers on my mouse for this, it's all about having a soft and good scroll and practice until getting used. Smile
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
(03-31-2019, 11:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i use macro for everything

wtf is a macro?
can someone explain what this is, does, etc

Thanks given by:
(04-05-2019, 10:41 AM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 11:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i use macro for everything

wtf is a macro?
can someone explain what this is, does, etc

my macro's are a lot better thn this........
Thanks given by:
macros prolly give a huge advantage either we all can use them or should not be allowed so its fair
Thanks given by:
everyone use for reload what comfortable for him but most of people use middle button coz it's more comfortable to click i guess.
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Middle button honestly just feels more comfortable, its right next to my left click i just flick it with the side of my index finger its quick af
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Shy Shy Idea Dodgy Confused
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: