Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We need your opinion!
Hi Everyone! 

Some of you have been here for years, some of you are probably and some are just not going anywhere.

In light of developing and growing as a community there is always a time where we need to look on which direction we want to steer to. We are going to need your help with this, most importantly your feedback and wishes so please let us know what you have in mind. If you're opposed to the suggestions below let us know and also why. 

I have personally suggested to Pls (owner) to expand this community by doing two things as a start ;  
  • Create Universegamers name as a standard.
  • Expand games we provide to ; 
1. GTA 5
2. CS:GO
3. <fill in blank>

Kind regards,

Api.
Thanks given by: Castiel , Vampire
Nah we only need gunz but expand the community
Thanks given by: Valor
It's a good idea expanding the community but why to mainstream games like GTA V or CS:GO, Gunz is probably enough FOR NOW, just for now, maybe in sometime we might need to expand to other games, when that time comes then we should decide which games and if keeping the Universe Gamers as main signature or change it.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
Stefan tought you died... you still own me a database.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Apikid?
Thanks given by:
Welcome back, Stefan
Thanks given by:
Hello Stefan, finally quit PS4 nerd~

Get Marcos to bring Universe Lost Ark 8)
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Hello sexy & add bitcoin.

-VqB-
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2019, 04:51 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nah we only need gunz but expand the community

Could you maybe elaborate on how to expand the community? GunZ is not what it was before, we all have to admit that. Fact is the same people keep playing this game over and over, you'll never create a larger community if it stays unknown like this. What's also not to forget is that GunZ is a difficult game for beginners, it can be very challenging if you think of your first days as a newbie. We might have to look into a program and trainingship for new arrivals. 

(04-01-2019, 05:19 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's a good idea expanding the community but why to mainstream games like GTA V or CS:GO, Gunz is probably enough FOR NOW, just for now, maybe in sometime we might need to expand to other games, when that time comes then we should decide which games and if keeping the Universe Gamers as main signature or change it.

I think now is the right time, better than ever. That's because I believe the player count will not be increasing any longer but slowly degrading. Mainstream games is what attracts people, millions of people play those two games I mentioned. If you have a better idea on which games we should pick please let us know, your opinion is valuable to us. 

(04-01-2019, 06:16 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stefan tought you died... you still own me a database.

I owe myself one...

(04-01-2019, 06:43 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Apikid?

Yup Smile

(04-01-2019, 06:51 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome back, Stefan

Thanks Praj Big Grin 

(04-01-2019, 07:34 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Stefan, finally quit PS4 nerd~

Get Marcos to bring Universe Lost Ark 8)

I'll still beat your *****. 
Tell me more about Universe Lost Ark 8. 

(04-01-2019, 08:31 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello sexy & add bitcoin.

-VqB-

My man ! It's good to see you're here.
Thanks given by:
focus in gunz only, expand the community and maybe try to bring every1 to one server(ugg of course) the others are horrible..maybe we can keep it alive for more time with every1 in only one server, ugg lost like 50~100 players in the last months and seems to be decreasing more and more..
Thanks given by: Apikid