Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournaments
I would like to suggest an idea of hosting tournaments other than just tdms or kstyle

i was thinking about dstyle tournament, capture the flag tournament, fastest team to finish an elite quest

Also tdms with revs users and such.yes kstyle and sg users are the most popular players in the game and some of them are the best in the game because they are hard to hit and hard to predict thier movements
And mostly are na or korean players
but there are also other players with different gameplay
Thanks given by: Allan , Shon , TJJ , Baxter
We will host tons of tournaments but they are only hosted every so often due to the amount of prizes that are already rewarded monthly through other ways such as CW/PW.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom
You're completely right, I'd like to see Quests Tournament (Dark Mage would be good).
The team that will finish the challenge in the fastest time possible, will win.
about the d-style tournament, in my opinion it should be mixed with the normal lead / anti lead tournaments.
CTF would be also a good tournament.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
supermario 3 race please....
Thanks given by:
Majority of the tournaments have been 4vs4.
While with 2v2 we would get more teams and it would be more intensive.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
idk if they'll add this one. some of the suggested tourneys were rejected due to some reasons even the sniper tournament that i suggested were rejected too ( not so sure)
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Upupup
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2019, 03:42 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.supermario 3 race please....

rofl rofl live giver m8
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: