Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean Letters
I was wondering how you can view korean letters(or any other langauge) without seeing weird symbols. Im not from korea so when koreans type it just shows symbols, same for brazilians. If possible, how can i get the korean letters to show up normally ?
Thanks given by:
Need to set your language/locale to Korean.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2019, 05:51 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Need to set your language/locale to Korean.

how and where do i get the files and where exactly do i place them
Thanks given by:
Download windows as korean.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2019, 05:55 AM)Lawri Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2019, 05:51 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Need to set your language/locale to Korean.

PM me your Discord
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2019, 06:24 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2019, 05:55 AM)Lawri Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

PM me your Discord
Done
Thanks given by:
I HAVE SAME PROBLEM. CAN YOU HELP ME?? MY DISCORD IS  Danbi#5219
Thanks given by: