Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dstyle trainer
Hello i am looking for someone who is willing to teach me some Dstyle moves, I have been playing with dagger
For around 2 years but the only move im using is elunge
The reason im searching here because i didnt see any dstylers in game
Thanks given by: TJJ
As a professional dildo styler, i'm willing to give you some lessons... but it'll cost you 4.99$ per day.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Yusuf/Kyouya
(04-02-2019, 12:46 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As a professional dildo styler, i'm willing to give you some lessons... but it'll cost you 4.99$ per day.

I would like to know which moves will you able to teach me before i manage to pay
Thanks given by:
Every single move there is........i'm a real deal, i aint fuckin' around
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Deod1
(04-02-2019, 12:56 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Every single move there is........i'm a real deal, i aint fuckin' around

no fuckin with my Estonian friend
Thanks given by:
anybody?
Thanks given by:
So far I have not seen a good Dstyler what I have seen is spam hit and lunge, maybe it's a good idea that you can search videos on YouTube that will help you greatly improve your skills as DStyler btw you're pro with spray weapons
Thanks given by:
meh d-style is ez, just learn yo-yo and reverse yo-yo. its all timing homie. ALL TIMING XD
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by: Deod1
(04-05-2019, 09:41 AM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So far I have not seen a good Dstyler what I have seen is spam hit and lunge, maybe it's a good idea that you can search videos on YouTube that will help you greatly improve your skills as DStyler btw you're pro with spray weapons

Yea i tried to search in utube but i only found some rly adv moves, thanks for what you said i think i saw you in game with a golden name great player as well
Thanks given by:
i can train u abit i been dstyling since 08
Thanks given by: