Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design
I hope you like something simple 1/10

[Image: 2a8kgvm.jpg]
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
7/10 GJ
Thanks given by:
nice amazing 10/10
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Nice, keep up the good work Smile 7/10

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, 6/10 i think to i have to appreciate this image because i see the effort to you make it for the community of UG GunZ and the effort to you make on it, congratulations, is really nice. :3

PD: I love cats. Heart
By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. ♠
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
Being honest, 2/10, you didnt fix your config, the background has like an ugly blurry feeling to it, the text seems pixelated, however the character model looks amazing.
I think if you fixed your config/background and changed the fonts this would actually be superb.
also the home and google button doesnt really seem to make sense. Home Button is the "forum" and the Google button is the website. It's also hard to see what actually is in there.

Thanks given by:
1/10
There is a LOT you have to fix.

• You did not use the transform tool properly at all.
• The universe gunz logo is terrible
• No lightning.
• If those tiny images are there to represent each place you can find Universe GunZ on, it could atleast use a better icon.
• IF you rendered that character you did it bad.
• Sorry but this can be done with 6 layers or less.

It is not my intention to be rude if that is what you think, it is my intention to be honest.

If you ever want to get into Design, trust me i was soft on you.

Good luck.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
3/10 :/
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Timberland
Hello There.
To prevent spam in old thread / spam bot this thread will be closed.
Thank you.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: