Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammers in Universe Gunz!
Hola a todos,
Hoy vengo a comunicarles acerca de algunos Estafadores que hay recientemente en Universe Gunz.
Estos se encuentran dentro del juego, usan nombres falsos de verdaderos Game-Masters, Personas del Staff o incluso Miembros Normales.

Ellos te susurraran y te preguntaran si quieres Donator Coins gratis, te enviaran una pagina donde deberás ingresar tus datos tales como UserID, Correo Electronico o Contraseña.

Por favor no hagan nada de esto, ¡Todo esto es falso!
Desde estas paginas ellos podrán ingresar y robarte tu cuenta.

En el caso de encontrarlos intenta reportarlos inmediatamente.
Usando el comando "/report", O reportarlos en el Foro utilizando Capturas de Pantalla para que puedan ser banneados.

Sin nada mas que decir, espero que esta Información les sea útil.
Por favor, traten de evitar estas estafas.
(¡Nosotros no nos haremos responsables!)

Saludos Cordiales,
Uxie.

Hello guys,
Today I come to tell you about some Scammers that are recently in Universe Gunz.
They are in the game, using false names of real Game-Masters, Staff or even Normal Members.

They will whisper you and ask if you want free Donator Coins, they will send you a website where you should enter your data such as UserID, Email or Password.

Please do not do any of this, all this is false!
From these websites they can enter and steal your account.

In the case of finding them, try to report them immediately.
Using the "/ report" command, or report them in the Forum using screenshots so that they can be banned.

With nothing more to say, I hope this information is useful to you.
Please try to avoid these scams.
(We will not be responsible!)

King regards,
Uxie
Thanks given by: Lasb , noobvice , Tom , Shon , Infused , Daniel , Angry , Eudora , Goshawk , Aeisis , Hatsune , TJJ , Kanonreturn
If people actually fall for this then they deserve it.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Thanks for informing man! Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2019, 05:28 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If people actually fall for this then they deserve it.

stfu dayne you are one of them
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
King regards

ez You are queen  Tongue
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2019, 07:41 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-13-2019, 05:28 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If people actually fall for this then they deserve it.

stfu dayne you are one of them

No                Angel
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
thanks for information!
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fake gunz website to steal a dead game account LMFAO ..why dont use skills to steal credit cards, use ur brain kid, make some money...
Thanks given by:
esses dias aconteceu isso, reportei ao Michou e foi resolvido. Obrigado pela informação.
so so.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for reporting, it's important to know about this.
V  A  M  P  I  R  E
흡혈귀
Thanks given by: