Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Suggestion
[BR-PT]
Venho reparando eventos presenteando itens fora do comum("pink coat por exemplo").
Então pensei, por que não, eventos que presenteiem itens realmente raros, que não estão disponíveis nem In-Game Shop e Nem no Online Shop.
Fazendo Assim gerar uma competitividade entre os Players para ver quem possui mais itens raros.
E como funciona? Simples.
Em determinado Dia, Em determinado Horário, aconteceram as gincanas("atividades que o player terá que realizar para receber o item") Vou exemplificar no Final do post, um evento bolado por mim para o mesmo.
Onde após concluídas as atividades o player sera recompensado com um item raro.
As atividades deveram ser feitas e concluídas de maneira ordenada, no determinado horário e somente naquele determinado dia.

Exemplo:

Most Quest Challenge Event
Type Game: Quest
Type Quest: KingBoo
Map: Dugeon
Activity:  
12 sequencial quest("Example")
Reward: YoshiSprayer
[PRINT]
[Image: hJOfReB.png]

Sendo assim, após realizadas as 12 quest no determinado dia e determinado horário, o player recebera essa metralhadora exclusiva.
Deixo isso aqui como exemplo para vocês, podendo ser modificado, alterado e aplicado.
Caso queiram essa sprayer entrem em contato que disponibilizo o download.
Caso queiram ideias criativas, estamos ai para isso 
Wink

[EN-US]
I have been repairing events by presenting unusual items ("pink coat for example").
So I thought, why not, events that present really rare items, which are not available neither In-Game Shop nor Nem in the Online Shop.
Doing so to generate a competitiveness among the Players to see who has more rare items.
And how it works? Simple.
On a given day, at a certain time, the gincanas ("activities that the player will have to perform to receive the item") will be shown at the end of the post, an event that I have been working on for the same.
Where once the activities are completed the player will be rewarded with a rare item.
Activities should be completed and completed in an orderly manner at a certain time and only on that particular day.

Example:

Most Quest Challenge Event
Type Game: Quest
Type Quest: KingBoo
Map: Dugeon
Activity:
12 sequential quest ("Example")
Reward: YoshiSprayer
[PRINT]
[Image: uVsAmEd.png]

Therefore, after having performed the 12 quest on a certain day and certain time, the player will receive this exclusive machine gun.
I leave this here as an example for you, and can be modified, modified and applied.
If you want this sprayer contact me that I make the download available.
If you want creative ideas, we are there for this 
Wink
Thanks given by: Shon , Tom , Daniel
Honestly, I really like the idea. Hope it'll be added!
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
And are you the one who will be making these items?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
ugg becoming a quester server.. kids only come with quest/event ideas...SaD

meanwhile the server is losing more and more members
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2019, 03:25 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And are you the one who will be making these items?

Can be

(04-20-2019, 03:51 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ugg becoming a quester server.. kids only come with quest/event ideas...SaD

I believe that doing different events
bringing another type of gameplay
drawing people's attention
Do not just stay focused on it, but make a new one, a 100% complete server
there is no reason why new members do not want to play
[Image: R66UizY.png]

Thanks given by:
(04-20-2019, 03:51 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ugg becoming a quester server.. kids only come with quest/event ideas...SaD

Kiwi Wrote:I believe that doing different events

Just stfu how will quest events make a COMPETITIVE game more fun? back when you had 2kish players this could be an idea.
Right now the only thing they need to do is keeping the CW communitie alive, you got pedr0 and compadre's doing events all day but thats not your focus, you had people streaming harvesting players good advertisements and what we got now ? barely anything just a wack server with top 300 players.

Adding a quest event will just kill the game even more.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2019, 04:17 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Kiwi Wrote:I believe that doing different events

Just stfu how will quest events make a COMPETITIVE game more fun? back when you had 2kish players this could be an idea.
Right now the only thing they need to do is keeping the CW communitie alive, you got pedr0 and compadre's doing events all day but thats not your focus, you had people streaming harvesting players good advertisements and what we got now ? barely anything just a wack server with top 300 players.

Adding a quest event will just kill the game even more.

But it's not just a quest event, I just exemplified it with the quest.
What is valid here is the concept of monthly events, making rare items available to players
[Image: R66UizY.png]

Thanks given by:
universe event gunz ... how many members you gonna lose in next months? guess what happens when a new good server open???
Thanks given by: