Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shon Yona Volcan Powerlifting Challange 2019
Hi guys! Just wanted to share you in something personal.
I've been lifting heavy weight for 2 years and a half, yesterday (24.4.2019) was the first time I've ever competed, that's the reason I also was inactive for the last 2 days.
Top successful lifts:
Squat: 160KG / 352LBS.
Bench Presss: 105KG/231 LBS.
Deadlift: 180KG / 396LBS.

Reuploaded the video due to technical issues
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Daniel , Tom , TJJ , Michou
no time bro
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
nice  Cool
so so.
Thanks given by:
what is your weight class? and those shoes arent good enough to help u improve you to squat/deadlift, and u need to work on your form on bench. ur form on attempt on 243/110KG was the most horrible form i ever seen. u need to have your foot flat on the floor where u can also rely on your stance as well
Thanks given by: Shon
(04-26-2019, 04:14 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what is your weight class? and those shoes arent good enough to help u improve you to squat/deadlift, and u need to work on your form on bench. ur form on attempt on 243/110KG was the most horrible form i ever seen. u need to have your foot flat on the floor where u can also rely on your stance as well

My weight class is 83KG - 90KG, The shoes for the squat are especially for this exercise, and the deadlift shoes call "Slippers"
About the bench, you don't have to put all of your feet on the floor. But to be honest I'm going to try it now, trying to make my technique better for the next competition.
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2019, 05:19 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-26-2019, 04:14 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what is your weight class? and those shoes arent good enough to help u improve you to squat/deadlift, and u need to work on your form on bench. ur form on attempt on 243/110KG was the most horrible form i ever seen. u need to have your foot flat on the floor where u can also rely on your stance as well

My weight class is 83KG - 90KG, The shoes for the squat are especially for this exercise, and the deadlift shoes call "Slippers"
About the bench, you don't have to put all of your feet on the floor. But to be honest I'm going to try it now, trying to make my technique better for the next competition.
Shoes: i only fck with converse. but for you i should let you know this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is good for powerlifing. 

for your weight class thats good. idk if u take my advice since i am 132 LB that squat 225 normal bench press 135 and dead lift ( when i actually making a comeback on working out or first time working out every now and then). 

your bench: idk if thats allowed in my country but i would get red flagged up my ***** for that but yeah that form was not good since from my point if view that you have a wide upper body but it not all about upper body when u bench press. ssometimes u have to reply on your stance/thigh muscles. (thats how i manage to hit 245 in bench from 185LB)

u should request spotters because on the squat u look like your about to fall. cause for a half of second u stand still and got lower from there until u got it

p.s  to improve your benching. its not all about legs as well i learned how 2 bench from this guy You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (look how he sets before he bench press) he broken state record in my high school year and hes right now broke world record  on benching.from my last update on him he broke world record by benching 400-550 LB in 148LB or 165 LB

also on deadlift i cant tell you how 2 improve from that since i do sumo on deadlift.
The leg position in bench is allowed in this Federation, anyways there's still a long way and I know I have more things to learn
Thanks given by:
Omg! Im afraid your keyboard might get Ruin when u press it since ur too strong Kappa
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
showwwwwwwwwwwwNNNNA
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]