Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neon Shotgun / Neon Sword
tudo muito bom, belo trabalho!
so so.
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2019, 02:51 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why did my requested katana aka phantana never made it to the game?  Angry

HAHAHAHAHAHA Phantana? w0w nice! ahahha

i like it also  Big Grin
Heart Heart Heart
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Doesn't fit into GunZ and not that good.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Max Wrote:tudo muito bom, belo trabalho!

Much appreciated my friend!

[b Wrote:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.][/b]
Quote:Phanta Wrote:Why did my requested katana aka phantana never made it to the game?  Angry

HAHAHAHAHAHA Phantana? w0w nice! ahahha

i like it also  Big Grin
Heart Heart Heart

[b]Thanks a lot my friend, I am very glad that you like it Smile[/b]

[/b Wrote:[b]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]Doesn't fit into GunZ and not that good.[/b]

Every person has It's own taste in anything and has different opinion from others, thanks for your opinion my friend, much appreciated.
[Image: grgW1G9.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2019, 09:22 AM)mgdmgd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[/b Wrote:[b]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]Doesn't fit into GunZ and not that good.[/b]

Every person has It's own taste in anything and has different opinion from others, thanks for your opinion my friend, much appreciated.

To add, the shotgun design is okay but doesn't suit GunZ and the whole neon theme isn't exactly fitting to GunZ (unless a map dev makes a neo-tokyo type map etc)
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
cute
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
give this guy Developer rank

Thanks given by: