Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see my brothers
yoo i missed you guys so much how you all doing im wondering if any of you still remembers me, if you wondering im almost 23 now i left ugg/gunz back in 2012-2013 and i played euro gunz back in 2007 any oldgen still here?
Thanks given by:
Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse........
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Darker , Equa , Tom
i missed you too T-T <--- Traan
Thanks given by: Darker
this forums is so confusing lol brothers i missed you alot cant believe you still play gunz Phanta <3 and for traan i remember we playing cw together my friends <33 i remember you had ocean gunz and 0 donor items but we used to kick *****
Thanks given by: 123123321
(05-15-2019, 09:31 AM)Darker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.this forums is so confusing lol brothers i missed you alot cant believe you still play gunz Phanta <3 and for traan i remember we playing cw together my friends <33 i remember you had ocean gunz and 0 donor items but we used to kick *****

omg its rlly u  Heart lemme know if u still play ill give u my acc it has donors now
im just gonna chill here for today probably spray abit in game then deleting the game im to rusty and old for gunz thank you for your offer my old friend you can find  me playing now wishper darker1
Thanks given by:
Welcome back and soon goodbye Sad
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
It the gay brother of Forsaken, i atleast expected Darkerv76 already..
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Hello great friend I remember you clearly
Welcome back! Wink