Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved DirectX launcher issue
Userid: Malace23

What's the issue you've been facing? Launcher will not start up game i get a direct X issue but my direct X is already updated, this happened after i downloaded the new launcher pls sent out just today cause i was online earlier today so something must of happen when i downloaded that new launcher.

What have you tried to solve the issue? I've re downloaded gunz through all 3 torrents provided on website and nothing seems to work it's still giving me that direct X error message 

Screenshots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
try to disable the antivirus because I could be detecting it as a virus or have some malicious problem that the gunz is recognizing you as a hacker .. that usually happens before. the other option undoes the gunz and reinstalls
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Hello @Malace23,
Can you send your latest Mlog Files?
You can find it in : C:\Program Files\universegamers\gunzv10.1\MLogs

Try this;
-Try to restore your system. (At any date before the new launcher has been installed)
-Uninstall and install the game in another part of your computer. (Example, in your desktop)
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2019, 07:29 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @Malace23,
Can you send your latest Mlog Files?
You can find it in : C:\Program Files\universegamers\gunzv10.1\MLogs

Try this;
-Try to restore your system. (At any date before the new launcher has been installed)
-Uninstall and install the game in another part of your computer. (Example, in your desktop)

I've tried that already bro i tried to restore my computer from 5/14/19 on the 16 and it still didn't work man and i even redownloaded gunz deleted all the files and folders for every gunz i had on this computer and still nothing, pls telling me to update my graphic card and directX but all that stuff is up to date tho man, my gunz was working fine dude until i downloaded that laucher pls sent out so idk what the was in that laucher file but it's stopping me from getting into every gunz server i couldn't even do my advertising work.
Thanks given by:
Try use dxdiag to diagnose DirectX problems. Simply type “dxdiag.exe” in the Run box at the Start menu. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - If doesn't work, Send a private message to me

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Arometic-
(05-16-2019, 05:31 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Userid: Malace23

What's the issue you've been facing? Launcher will not start up game i get a direct X issue but my direct X is already updated, this happened after i downloaded the new launcher pls sent out just today cause i was online earlier today so something must of happen when i downloaded that new launcher.

What have you tried to solve the issue? I've re downloaded gunz through all 3 torrents provided on website and nothing seems to work it's still giving me that direct X error message 

Try deleting settings.xml of UGG folder
Then try run again

[Image: nFBNmHK.png]
[Image: DvW4uxU.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2019, 02:09 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-20-2019, 08:51 PM)Scientyzt_ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-16-2019, 05:31 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Userid: Malace23

Try deleting settings.xml of UGG folder
Then try run again

[Image: nFBNmHK.png]

I don't even see that in my gunz folder, so you gonna have to show me where that is exactly cause i've been looking for days.

Delete your folder, empty your trash can and try redownload then from someone else his gunz.exe ...... meu deus caralho
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Please close this thread, I've restored my PC to factory and everything is working fine.
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: