Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Streaming on Windows 10 issue
Hi there, I am trying to stream on windows 10 however everytime I have streamlabs OBS on it starts to feel laggier, my mouse swipes are not sharp it feels like its dragging. Overall performance looks worse. When I have streamlabs OBS off then gunz feels fine. Any ideas or suggestions I should do? I've disabled full screen optimization on the launcher but it still gives me same problem.
Thanks given by:
It’s actually happening to me as well. Whenever I run my OBS program, GunZ feels really laggy. I don’t think there is a solution to this issue BUT if there is one, please write that on this thread so we will be able to know how to fix it. Smile
Thanks given by: Darker
(05-17-2019, 02:47 AM)Daniel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It’s actually happening to me as well. Whenever I run my OBS program, GunZ feels really laggy. I don’t think there is a solution to this issue BUT if there is one, please write that on this thread so we will be able to know how to fix it. Smile

How much upload speed do you have back in 2015-2018 when i used to play LoL i wanted to stream but failed miserably because max upload speed is 3mb i heard partner give 1000mbs upload speed but it needs fiber optics cables first installed in town/house where you live?
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2019, 03:53 AM)Darker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How much upload speed do you have back in 2015-2018 when i used to play LoL i wanted to stream but failed miserably because max upload speed is 3mb i heard partner give 1000mbs upload speed but it needs fiber optics cables first installed in town/house where you live?

[Image: D4fRXSv.png]
Thanks given by: Baxter , Darker
Are you using the processor to stream or the gpu? If your cpu isnt powerful enough, the stream and the game, both will have lag issues when the obs is streaming/recording. Try to use your gpu to stream.
Thanks given by:
Buddy, verify if you are streaming with VIDEO CARD instead of processor, put this configuration and try again. But sometimes it's normal, because ugg isn't so good optimized

[Image: zVixInp.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
It's not even that, when I use windows 7 it works fine with the settings I have. Exact same settings I use on windows 10 it gives me a lag. It isn't even when I am streaming, it's when I have stream labs open just in the background.
Thanks given by:
have u tried obs studio and see if it gives you lag too?
Thanks given by:
(05-18-2019, 09:30 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.have u tried obs studio and see if it gives you lag too?

that's what I'm using and yet it still makes the game laggy
Thanks given by:
(05-18-2019, 01:41 AM)rein Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not even that, when I use windows 7 it works fine with the settings I have. Exact same settings I use on windows 10 it gives me a lag. It isn't even when I am streaming, it's when I have stream labs open just in the background.

try changing the affinity for OBS see if that makes a difference. Did you just recently switched to win10 from win7? Also, try pulling out a cpu monitor and check what temps/core speed you're hitting when you run obs
Thanks given by: