Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro Pack
ops You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

cute
Thanks given by:
I'd rather not using macros, since I can't actually let a third party program do the work for me. I'm way better at this game when I play normal, macro is just messy..
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
***** sad losers,  just ***** off if you can't compete without cheats, ***** pathetic losers.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: 123123321
postar como acabar com os macros ninguém quer, vai lavar umas louças pra mamãe 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 07:01 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** sad losers,  just ***** off if you can't compete without cheats, ***** pathetic losers.

Phanta punching the air cuz his $10 'gaming' mouse cant record macros
Thanks given by: Mackenzie
(06-15-2019, 12:19 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 07:01 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** sad losers,  just ***** off if you can't compete without cheats, ***** pathetic losers.

it can Sad

[Image: f1io8x.png]
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 02:11 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 12:19 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it can Sad

[Image: f1io8x.png]

oh ***** u upgraded
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 04:27 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 03:27 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....

shut up you trash ezpz

u support this u fk knob?!!? its like hacking! might aswell add sb too!!!! silly knob
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2019, 12:42 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 04:27 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 03:27 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....

shut up you trash ezpz

u support this u fk knob?!!? its like hacking! might aswell add sb too!!!! silly knob

yes i support elunge macro! useful in event
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
Quanta informação Kappa
Thanks given by: