Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro Pack
This is a macro I use quite frequently (i.e. Events, Clanwar, TDM, etc). I call it the jump macro, others call it other things as well.

↓ SPACEBAR 
DELAY (5ms)
↑ SPACEBAR

This macro allows you to initiate a Jump with one button. You can set this to your mouse or keyboard. I haven't tried it on Logitech or Razer hardware but I imagine it would work just fine.

Just adding my 2 cents.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Synzaria , Kanonreturn
(06-15-2019, 12:29 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when I have free time this weekend I'll compile some more macros to be added to my original post

Plans are;

Showing how to set reload + sword on the same key (makes late dash VERY easy, there's certain keys you need to set your sword to in order for this to work.)
E-Lunge
GDHS
J tap

I'll also be putting an macro program that's available for use to everyone with any mouse/keyboard. Basically an universal macro program, auto hot keys for example.

auto-hot keys support only ahk files afaik
Thanks given by:
give me the macro to fly like a bird
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2019, 05:19 PM)Facund0x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.give me the macro to fly like a bird

Meeeeeeee
Thanks given by:
thread was a bait, he aint posting anymore macros
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2019, 07:20 PM)Zendow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thread was a bait, he aint posting anymore macros

cuz he doesnt know how to make dashbreak macro, imagine the others... that one he posted its just a double D or double A, some1 above showed the entire dashbreak macro, literally you only need to shoot after... agree with you the thread was a bait hahaha
Thanks given by:
im finding gdhs macro help plz
Thanks given by:
CALA SUA BOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
oi
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2020, 05:56 PM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oi
eae
Thanks given by: