Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Do you want to see this match?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging Phanta F
(06-30-2019, 11:30 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 09:51 AM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 09:23 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is that your attempt to dodge me now? 
It's either the owner of the server or it aint gonna happen.

O.o What difference does it make? no offence but if marcos comes and checks for the hacks etc with me, and I keep the money.... 
I guess there is your solution. Then I can stream it as well instead of having a staff ugrade.
@phanta

Because i don't trust you anymore. Mainly because of your friendship with that loser.
It's either Pls or no deal. End of discussion.

fair play i was saying ill just send the money to whoever wins and stream it.
idk how much money you guys are talking about now but if u cant trust me with it then it doesnt matter if it was even 5 bucks.
p.s. if my friendship with darryl is the main reason maybe I would've done the same if i was in your shoes.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 11:41 AM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lmao. dumb ***** losers still caring about gunz. smh btw this somalian was never dutch. We take our distance from this loser

Pegida ftw

(06-30-2019, 11:30 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 09:51 AM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 09:23 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is that your attempt to dodge me now? 

O.o What difference does it make? no offence but if marcos comes and checks for the hacks etc with me, and I keep the money.... 
I guess there is your solution. Then I can stream it as well instead of having a staff ugrade.
@phanta

Because i don't trust you anymore. Mainly because of your friendship with that loser.

Pls is also a friend of us... so bad excuse ._.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 02:49 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 11:41 AM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lmao. dumb ***** losers still caring about gunz. smh btw this somalian was never dutch. We take our distance from this loser

Pegida ftw

@phanta

Pls is also a friend of us... so bad excuse ._.

But he's actually the owner of this place.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
If there's player that you can trust it has to be @Spear, but you're clearly you're trying to avoid this 1 v 1 challenge.

(06-24-2019, 02:09 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Huh why do u wanna 1v1 a quester... and will you 1v1 him without macros?

its free money..
Thanks given by:
You challenged me to a 1vs1, one of your conditions was to use Marcos as a middle man.
I accepted your challenge with the conditions set by you.
And when ***** got serious you pussied out and  wanted to use a different middle man, which obviously wasen't fine by me.

If that's what you call avoiding and dodging then so be it, i can live with that.

I'm done giving you any more attention.

I wish you all the best.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa , 123123321
looool negro doge slav
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Scar , Yusuf/Kyouya
Aight, lets use @Pls as middle man.

Anti-lead.
No hacks or any 3rd party software.
No VPN.
No camping.
2 shotguns and a normal (donator) sword.
You can choose if you want to play with or without donators.

Lets go.
Thanks given by:
this some rockbottom ***** LOL
?
Thanks given by:
the cringe is to unreal
Thanks given by:
this loser is trying everything to avoid this to happen..
Thanks given by: