Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
razer death adder 2013
Hi all , i have an razer deathadder 2013 version.
But i cant get the macros timed correctly (not willing to use in games only in training rooms) for RSS and SS walclimbing is set up perfectly.
Could anyone help me out with the macros and what timing in eed to set it ?

IGN: Redboys15
Thanks given by:
wtf who needs a macro to do these things????? u crazy dude LMAOOO btw each mouse has a different delay and its probably ur default delay you have to put. idk whats yours ..probably 01 or 1
Thanks given by:
idk
Thanks given by:
my friend cant get his esp and sb right hes only using it in training room too, can someone help him???
just asking it for him
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
gunz 2019, players asking for macro help on forum  facepalm

Thanks given by:
hi my godmode and lawnmower isn't toggling on/off, any suggestions?

p.s. i only use it in quest, not against players
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 11:50 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi my godmode and lawnmower isn't toggling on/off, any suggestions?

p.s. i only use it in quest, not against players

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mucho fun
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed to prevent any form of spam.
Thanks given by: