Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Solved UGG Crashes
I am on windows 7. I would be playing for maybe like 40 minutes and all of a sudden UGG would freeze and my monitor would go black, this started happening recently and I started noticing it happening on June 21st, 2019. I'm not too sure what the problem is but if you guys have any insight on solving this that would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Dear user,

Search and uninstall any of the following drivers/dll's:
* Audio Driver Nahimic
* PlaysTV / Raptr
* Razer Kraken and ManOWar drivers (0ManOWarDevProps.dll, 0Kraken71ChromaDevProps.dll, 0Kraken0502DevProps.dll)
* Sonic Studio 2 (installed on some ASUS machines) (SS2OSD.dll, SS2DevProps.dll)
* Steel Series headset drivers (SSAudioOSD.dll, SSAudioDevProps.dll)
* Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll
* BitDefender AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus  
* Webroot
* Razer Cortex: Game Booster

This can cause the gunz crash; If it doesn't work, please tell us through this thread.

Thread Pending...
Thanks given by:
Is the game crashing completely or does your screen go black for a few seconds and it looks like you're N-Stepping from other's POV?

I've been having this issue for the past few months now myself and have yet to figure out the root cause of it.

Following . . . .
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
upgrade back to windows 10.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 12:48 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is the game crashing completely or does your screen go black for a few seconds and it looks like you're N-Stepping from other's POV?

I've been having this issue for the past few months now myself and have yet to figure out the root cause of it.

Following . . . .

The game freezes and my monitor goes black, it doesn't crash my game but yes I get the spike/lag icon above my head when it happens. It will freeze for about 3-5 seconds and it happens roughly every 40 minutes.

(06-30-2019, 12:07 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear user,

* Audio Driver Nahimic
* PlaysTV / Raptr
* Razer Kraken and ManOWar drivers (0ManOWarDevProps.dll, 0Kraken71ChromaDevProps.dll, 0Kraken0502DevProps.dll)
* Sonic Studio 2 (installed on some ASUS machines) (SS2OSD.dll, SS2DevProps.dll)
* BitDefender AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus  
* Webroot

This can cause the gunz crash; If it doesn't work, please tell us through this thread.

Thread Pending...

I have none of those installed, any other suggestions?
Thanks given by:
Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, found in Nvidia GPUs can also cause crashes.

Step 1: Go to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Disable your Nvidia Graphic Card
Step 2: Locate the NVIDIA Corporation file, usually in Program Files
Step 3: In the file from Step 2 go to: coprocmanager and copy the Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, save it somewhere safe, and then delete it from the NVIDIA file (when you done playing or feel like you will need it, you can always put it back there). In order to Delete it, you will need to close all your running programs, or most of them, while trying to delete it, it will tell you which ones to close.
Step 4: Repeat step 1, just now enable back the graphic card.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 03:07 PM)rein Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 12:48 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is the game crashing completely or does your screen go black for a few seconds and it looks like you're N-Stepping from other's POV?

Following . . . .

The game freezes and my monitor goes black, it doesn't crash my game but yes I get the spike/lag icon above my head when it happens. It will freeze for about 3-5 seconds and it happens roughly every 40 minutes.

(06-30-2019, 12:07 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear user,

* Audio Driver Nahimic
* PlaysTV / Raptr
* BitDefender AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus  
* Webroot

Thread Pending...

I have none of those installed, any other suggestions?

Still not working, game is still crashing
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 05:42 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, found in Nvidia GPUs can also cause crashes.

Step 1: Go to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Disable your Nvidia Graphic Card
Step 3: In the file from Step 2 go to: coprocmanager and copy the Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, save it somewhere safe, and then delete it from the NVIDIA file (when you done playing or feel like you will need it, you can always put it back there). In order to Delete it, you will need to close all your running programs, or most of them, while trying to delete it, it will tell you which ones to close.

You already tried these things?
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2019, 10:02 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 05:42 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, found in Nvidia GPUs can also cause crashes.

You already tried these things?

Yeah I tried that and it didn't change anything
Thanks given by:
What did you tried to resolve this problem?

Tell us what you have tried so far for further help, keep us updated we are here to help you!
Thanks given by: