Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Old Account
UserID: Urdead
What's the issue related to your account: I cannot log it in anymore ? idk if it passed away ? i was here beginning of UniverseGunz and before on Eurogunz with Vitor haha... i remember Pls …
The character on that account was Procedure

What have you tried to solve the issue: tryed to login
ScreenShots: So many years ago… new pc dont have screen shots of it.

Maybe it can still be found in database ? i had alot donation items on it.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
The ID "urdead" does not exist
And the character is associated with another ID

This server contains a new database and all accounts that are before 2016 (old server) no longer exist.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Angry
Aha,
is there a way for a little compensation for what i donated back then xD ?

greetings
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2019, 09:18 AM)Kevinftw Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Aha,
is there a way for a little compensation for what i donated back then xD ?

greetings

Considering you do not have any donation proof or history it will be a little difficult for us to compensate you.
If you are able to find donation proof (old transaction history or screenshots) we MIGHT be able to help you out but it still can't be guaranteed.
As you are aware, your old account is most likely gone due to the database reset, so we are unable to recover it. 
If you do require further assistance, please feel free to create another thread or message me.
Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: