Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re:”advertisers wanted”
“I will advertise for this server. You can figure out a payment for me later. Might I suggest a new crypto currency representative of the gunz/usd market? As a long time gunz player I have reason to believe that antilead can cause the game to misrepresent it’s self and I think returning vets to the game will notice the difference and not want to play if theres no dedicated area to goto for lead games only that may turn them away from the game and may be part of the reason new players are finding the game too difficult . We can have Tournaments in the lead area to promote the experience to new comers. If you don’t think you can do that, could you make a post promoting the difference between lead and antilead and that lead is the authentic Gunz experience ? I could do this myself, but I think I’d be better understood by the gunz community if you helped me in this manner.”
Thanks given by:
Don’t have to be authentic and any more if you haven’t realized the people who played ijji and kgunz etc are all gone there are very few and far between this games dead keep the players you have now happy and pray they can bring friends RIP
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
wow the hero we all need but don't deserve
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Thats deep

You don’t have to like my idea. I’ll just change my name
Thanks given by: