Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Update VIP/Item/WebSite 23/08/2019
(08-25-2019, 02:18 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 10:33 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-24-2019, 09:33 PM)hosamz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dude I paid 2500 coins for it …. where is justice!? come skype please it`s me : ChanceZ

imagine paying 250euro for a colorname on a game with 100players online

Huh

its 4 the kids bro.
4 the kids.

He must pay with the money the server and the developers. the price is ok. is my mind.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Pls
(08-25-2019, 10:33 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-24-2019, 09:33 PM)hosamz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dude I paid 2500 coins for it …. where is justice!? come skype please it`s me : ChanceZ

Huh

this rofl
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2019, 04:14 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 02:18 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Huh

its 4 the kids bro.
4 the kids.

He must pay with the money the server and the developers. the price is ok. is my mind.

if the price is right in your mind here, knock yourself out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
As for Pls paying his developers that is up to him but considering the fact that there is such a small amount of money in gunz nowadays, I don't even see the point. Instead of spamming this everywhere there are other options 
In terms of you wanting a paid staff position so you can get paid for coding GunZ an easier job would be to do online surveys which are a very easy way of earning extra money online and will be more than what UGG can ever offer you. 
If you want to financially back the server why don't you pay monthly and maybe other developers can be paid.
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2019, 05:27 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 04:14 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Huh

its 4 the kids bro.
4 the kids.

if the price is right in your mind here, knock yourself out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
As for Pls paying his developers that is up to him but considering the fact that there is such a small amount of money in gunz nowadays, I don't even see the point. Instead of spamming this everywhere there are other options 
In terms of you wanting a paid staff position so you can get paid for coding GunZ an easier job would be to do online surveys which are a very easy way of earning extra money online and will be more than what UGG can ever offer you. 
If you want to financially back the server why don't you pay monthly and maybe other developers can be paid.

online survey? LMFAO
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2019, 07:13 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 05:27 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 10:33 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.imagine paying 250euro for a colorname on a game with 100players online

Huh

its 4 the kids bro.
4 the kids.

online survey? LMFAO

You can make 100 pounds with that daily..... LOL @Pls 
you want a link? xD
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2019, 07:19 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 07:13 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2019, 02:18 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.its 4 the kids bro.
4 the kids.

online survey? LMFAO

You can make 100 pounds with that daily..... LOL @Pls 
you want a link? xD

inb4 new staff ranking survey makers
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Spear
Ty for shop update
Thanks given by:
cool scam but ppl suggested this to you years ago
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkk
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
i  wating for claymnore 2 :v
Thanks given by: