Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
send me suggestions
no level for donator items
Thanks given by: Scythez , ChronoKnight
Is this thread still being taken into consideration? I mean it's 2019 and you still didn't patch shotbot, there are still some skilled developers around who could get that done in a hotfix instead a new feature. 

I see a lot of players complaining about hacking and we know that it's the lack of developers with good knowledge, guess you won't waste money for a dead game , right?
Thanks given by: Cursor , Scythez , ChronoKnight
- An option to put a custom FPS.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor , ChronoKnight
h ey, are possible have statue me next cat of steven at mansion
tx apreciate

maybe have possible little car' lambarghino in libary mansion tx.

tx apreciate
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
M1014 Shotgun o Donator Shotgun Black.  :v
[Image: oGwC8Qq.png]
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor , ChronoKnight
i think majority is 18+ here so silly stuff on forum like A s s shouldnt have to be censored
Thanks given by: Allan , Scythez , ChronoKnight
Lightsaber sword with a mix color variety.

[Image: sblue.gif] [Image: sred.gif]
Thanks given by: Scythez , Minion , Camouflage , ChronoKnight
(09-11-2019, 11:23 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Suggestion 1: Disable "invisible" clothing from clanwar or remove them entirely from the game so we are not forced to use char 9 against sad kids using these sets. Its so boring to play with char 9.

Example: Mummy clothing.

Suggestion 2: Change gladiator clanwar from antilead to lead. Its currently antilead and that is weird as hell. You get slashed by people 10 meters behind you.

Suggestion 5: Already suggested this before: change team chat color back to original blue color or if not possible, another color. I don't get why it is the same color as public chat.

this urgent!
[img] [/img][Image: tumblr_mcjo53geUS1rzxz91o1_400.gif]
Thanks given by: Scythez , Camouflage , ChronoKnight
More emojis and Fortnite dances.
Update the Terms of Use.
If is possible, add it in Spanish too!