Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial Second monitor/stream fps lag.
Basically, when you have two monitors the second monitor (which doesn't have UniverseGunZ) should not contain any kind of image or video or anything like that. It is also possible to disable it.

"
How much performance you'll drop depends on the monitor resolutions. At 1080p about 1-2 fps, 1440p maybe 3 etc.

The thing that mainly affects your gaming performance while having multiple monitors, is what you are doing on those monitors.
E.g watching videoes online is normal to use about 3-8% of your gpu depending on your card, so then you might see more like 10-15 fps drops.
"

How to disable it:
Just unplug it
or
Right click anywhere on the desktop, click screen resolution. Click on the display you want to turn off. In the Multiple displays drop box, choose "disconnect this display". Click apply.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Aeisis , Kanonreturn , Minion , Myth , Proxy
Very usefull Thanks !
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
nice mi love <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: