Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Event suggestion
make kill the monkeyking event (Marcos aka Pls) whoever kills Macaco Sem pai first gets 500 donor coins.

Smartest suggestion ever
Thanks given by: TJJ , Facund0x
it was supposed to be funny or what? or u just have 0 friends and are trying to get some attention??? ok ill help you, yes admins please make this event!!
Thanks given by:
nice
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Yusuf/Kyouya
¿?
Thanks given by:
when are you gonna realize ur 'jokes' are not funny...
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2019, 11:57 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it was supposed to be funny or what? or u just have 0 friends and are trying to get some attention??? ok ill help you, yes admins please make this event!!

Whoever abusing your soul and mind might be so crafty that the hatred you carry on yourself must be so heavy that you are spreading it to me, yet I don't give a single ***** about you lmao

Pew such a ridiculous slave , an usual mother issued child detected

(09-15-2019, 05:16 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when are you gonna realize ur 'jokes' are not funny...

It is not a joke I suggested an event my friend.
Thanks given by:
Cool idea
Thanks given by:
[Image: hkA7lx3.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
[Image: IklB1Ob.png]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13564023]
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2019, 04:14 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: hkA7lx3.png]

Lmao, nice.
Thanks given by: