Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
___ < usa camper 4-0 full lose ez~ camp=no win lol
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: XtAlwEd.jpg][Image: rR9kQ33.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fodase pora
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
[Image: yUvUo7j.jpg]

Are you sure you’re not the one camping and getting dropped 4-0 while I’m rushing your base with pistols? Don’t make me upload your Weaponshop game to show your camp there too. Little Korean 1cm virgins
Thanks given by:
go say ur mom~ stop cry ez~ nice negro ~ black man~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz
[Image: iDeNDS4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

Thanks given by:
(09-22-2019, 10:52 AM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

I would do the same vs an idiot with revs in a open map =s
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2019, 10:52 AM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

I would do the same vs an idiot with revs in a open map =s
Thanks given by:
lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2019, 06:18 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd

[Image: f7vNK7F.jpg][Image: Nlm2QBF.jpg][Image: QPUoJpY.jpg][Image: v8uhqJb.jpg][Image: TCUfbSb.jpg][Image: JMUYix7.jpg][Image: FjkOrKD.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2019, 11:45 PM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2019, 06:18 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd

[Image: f7vNK7F.jpg][Image: Nlm2QBF.jpg][Image: QPUoJpY.jpg][Image: v8uhqJb.jpg][Image: TCUfbSb.jpg][Image: JMUYix7.jpg][Image: FjkOrKD.jpg]

legend camper
Thanks given by: