Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donator item shop incorrect stats
Question 
So I was going to buy some donator items, but it's too hard to choose what to buy since the donator item shop on the site seems to be missing information or is inaccurate.
I think the donator shop needs some serious work because it seems very outdated and a mess.

Example 1:

Donator Rifle 1
The donator shop mentions 0 controlability (spread), this seems hard to believe with these stats:
Weight    16   
Damage    26   
Delay    80   
Controlability    0   
Magazine    48   
Max Bullets    240   
Is this rifle actually 0 spread? I want to know the real stats.

Example 2:

Donator Revolvers
The donator shop mentions 0 controlability (spread), other donator revolvers are more expensive but have 2 more damage and 35 controlability, logically thinking the information mentioned is false and this revolver is also 35 controlability like the others.

Example 3:

Donator machinegun 1
Same story as the rifle and revolvers. Mentions 0 controlability in the item shop.

Example 4:

Donator Vial Meds
(4 Meds)
Pill 5x20 - Vial 4x25

Normal v3 pill heals 5x15 and normal v3 vial heals 4x25, so it seems like the donator vial information is inaccurate and should probably be 35 instead.
What are the actual stats of these?

Example 5:

Donator Dual Dagger's    
Weight    21   
Damage    34   
Delay    310   

This one just seems old and not updated when daggers got buffed, normally dual wield daggers have 50-60 damage, 350-400 delay and same range as normal daggers.
I want to know what the real in-game stats are of this donator dual dagger.

Example 6:

RPG Rocket

this rocket has 80 damage compared to donator rocket 1 and 2 ~65 damage, but has the same magazine and max bullets?
doesn't make any sense to me why it's just straight up 15 damage better with everything else pretty much the same. 
this rpg rocket is 160 DC compared to rocket 1 and 2 which are 35 and 45 DC, it's much more expensive.
If the information is correct then this is unbalanced, there is no shotgun for 900 DC with 13 damage and same delay/magazine/max bullets and spread as the ones with 11 damage so why is there this gap for rockets?

Example 7:

Orsis Sniper

The site says 35 controlability (spread), how is this possible? It's a sniper and should be 0 spread.
I think this is just false information and in-game it's 0 spread.

Example 8:

Most medic/poison/damage kits don't mention how much damage they do or how much they heal, needs to be more specific.

There is probably more mistakes if you compare item shop information to in-game items.
Please let me know the actual stats of these items and I hope to see the shop edited with correct and more detailed information.
Thanks given by:
Example 1.
Donor rifle spread ia 80
Which makes it useless just buy lvl 110 or lvl 115 rifle from the normal shop
Student HAHA
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2019, 02:17 AM)Deod1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Example 1.
Donor rifle spread ia 80
Student HAHA

so is the real in-game stats of the rifle:?
Weight    16   
Damage    26   
Delay    80   
Controlability    80   
Magazine    48   
Max Bullets    240   
What do you mean Student HAHA
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2019, 08:21 AM)Aloe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-29-2019, 02:17 AM)Deod1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Example 1.
Donor rifle spread ia 80
Student HAHA

so is the real in-game stats of the rifle:?
Weight    16   
Damage    26   
Delay    80   
Controlability    80   
Magazine    48   
Max Bullets    240   
What do you mean Student HAHA

Yes it is
arent u Aloe_Vera? its me Alive =[
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry , Aloe , Hatsune , Camouflage , Minion
Donator Pills/Vials are as follows. . .
Pills heal 20 stats, 5 magazine
Vials heal 30 stats, 4 magazine
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry , Aloe , Minion