Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay system
@Pls @Angry

Hello Smile would it be possible to implement pause, rewind, fast forward, slowmo features into the recording? i just feel it'd help the community in terms of making quicker videos, finding the kills faster and being able to examine clips, i feel the replay's could have always used more freedom
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune
good suggestion, also make it able to watch old ijji or other servers replays
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Pedr0
(10-01-2019, 02:26 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.good suggestion, also make it able to watch old ijji or other servers replays

That probably won't happen rolf..@equa

But ya.. good suggestion! @curtis

Regards,

Gazel aka Kitkat
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that's really a good idea, but I think it hardly would be added.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2019, 02:42 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.that's really a good idea, but I think it hardly would be added.

there is no reason why @Pls should make a battle royal mode and not update the replay system, every game needs to have a good replay system so people can make videos and analyse clips, it doesn't make sense
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2019, 04:45 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-02-2019, 02:42 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.that's really a good idea, but I think it hardly would be added.

there is no reason why @Pls should make a battle royal mode and not update the replay system, every game needs to have a good replay system so people can make videos and analyse clips, it doesn't make sense

I mean that today there is the power of editing;
you can take a video and do whatever you want - anyway, I agree that it would be really useful a lot to produce an interesting frag movie.
Thanks given by:
I did suggest this to Pls a few months ago but he does not want to add it as of yet.
Maybe in the future when we work out some other issues with replays such as the recording bug.
We will keep it in mind for sure!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Boa idéia, mas acho que prioridade seria corrigir o bug dos tiros em gravação.
É o motivo pelo qual ainda não fiz um video no ugg BibleThump
V  A  M  P  I  R  E
흡혈귀
Thanks given by: