Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, looking for a lover.
Hey guys, its me. Im not well known, but i want you to be well known about love. If you need any advice at all let me know. I also am searching for a boyfriend for my sister Lucy.
Quick shout outs to the cartel, emotionalboy familia, and also snuwfer. Snuwfer is a legendary player whos been playing for 12+years and has won 1 tourney. Many people consider him a hacker but, no he just does 9 dmg pbs when he misses but thinks he hits.

Also heres a poem.

Baby Petra, i love you
I want you and everything to do with you
Put your hands on my waist
And i'll do the same
i hope you know this sex game
Thanks given by: obeliskthetittytwister , rise , TJJ , Ganggbangg
why dont you just buy a dildo and stick it into ur bum?
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to our forum, buddy!
Appreciated, advice is always welcome and helps to improve the way we live and well being.
Thanks given by:
omg u are lucy her brother? i have been looking for her all over!! please get me in touch with her <3 OwO <3
Thanks given by: lovedoctor
(10-02-2019, 02:55 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why dont you just buy a dildo and stick it into ur bum?

i AGREE

WELCUM YO
HAVE FUN
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
hello there, i know that poem,, i am glad to see you.. as u can see my wife lin had divorce me, took half of my stuff and been locked up for a long time.. 

snuwfer is good as rein
Thanks given by:
omg hey love doctor big fan heard legends of u !!!!
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2019, 02:55 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why dont you just buy a dildo and stick it into ur bum?

I know a dildo probably worked for you, but its not for everyone.
If the 12 incher wasn't enough for you why not proceed for an upgrade?

(10-02-2019, 03:04 PM)Miko pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.omg u are lucy her brother? i have been looking for her all over!! please get me in touch with her <3 OwO <3

ok i will try to do my best!! but recently she has been on many dates. so i think it will take time for me to reach her.

(10-02-2019, 04:45 PM)obeliskthetittytwister Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.omg hey love doctor big fan heard legends of u !!!!

i have also heard about you! You are the legendary tormentor yes? titty grippers meant to destroy!

(10-02-2019, 03:39 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello there, i know that poem,, i am glad to see you.. as u can see my wife lin had divorce me, took half of my stuff and been locked up for a long time.. 

snuwfer is good as rein

you know. lin isnt that sexy. heard she has longer nose than lawri. so u are better off. even if she took half ur stuff, she needs it to help with her nose.

(10-02-2019, 03:00 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome to our forum, buddy!
Appreciated, advice is always welcome and helps to improve the way we live and well being.

Thank you!!! i hope u reach out to me sometime if u need help. i have lots of time if it is about love.
Thanks given by:
who is lawri
Thanks given by:
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: