Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Recovery
i'm and old player, hey guys:

I'm back in gunz, i had an acc, but when i tried to log in, my pw doesn't work, i need your help, i have no screenshots, but i can give you sceenshots from Skype, because you gave me my donor from old gunz, hope you okay, greettings from colombia.
Thanks given by:
Hi Dj-rishy and hello, this is a message for you: 
Well rishy this is a case in wich i talk to other old players. ir
The staff members (unfortunately) does not have the old database of the game and well..... you can not recorver your old account.
All ur old items are lost and they can not make nothing for it.
A few months ago you can recorver your account but, now yo can not.
Really, sorry  you can not recover your account or your objects. :/

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. ♠
PD: i love cats. Heart
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2016, 01:57 PM)Dj-rishy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i'm and old player, hey guys:

I'm back in gunz, i had an acc, but when i tried to log in, my pw doesn't work, i need your help, i have no screenshots, but i can give you sceenshots from Skype, because you gave me my donor from old gunz, hope you okay, greettings from colombia.

Everyone had to make a new acc?

(07-08-2016, 02:04 PM)lgwenlnwel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Dj-rishy and hello, this is a message for you: 
Well rishy this is a case in wich i talk to other old players. ir
The staff members (unfortunately) does not have the old database of the game and well..... you can not recorver your old account.
All ur old items are lost and they can not make nothing for it.
A few months ago you can recorver your account but, now yo can not.
Really, sorry  you can not recover your account or your objects. :/

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. ♠
PD: i love cats. Heart

Everyone had to make new accs? then, why when i try to make a new acc, my e-mail is already in use?
Thanks given by:
Yes, everyone have to make new accs, in the case of the e-mail, i dont know it because i dont try it, you try it and you go to know it.
Rishy, when do you create your new account, you start with level 30 , with the Ocean Event Breaker and with the Bug Buster Trench Coat (Woman/Men)
Enjoy your play bro, and try to be the most nice with the people, all we are good persons. n_n
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

This is a new server we don't have the old Database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
I'm sorry But we can't recover old accounts / itens.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: serpentes