Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2K Subscribers Giveaway!
(10-25-2019, 07:49 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 06:20 PM)Zjnoen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 04:01 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 09:36 AM)Zjnoen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 01:49 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.your dad being in jail is worse, you retarded niger. Now, next time, before begging for my attention. think twice, you petty thief of a black monkey.
he's 1.5 year free alrdy lol. with money u can pay a good lawyer =)

now go back to practicing to become a bollywood actress
awh, how cute. daddys little black princess is trying to hide things still :c also, money? wut? if you had money, you wouldnt need to steal, you dumb *****. just because you spend your salary on shoes to show off doesnt mean you arent broke, you arent gona fool anyone darryl, you a broke kid. but hey, like father like son? at least he tried to export drugs unlike you who stole a credit card from elderly lmfao. still gives me the giggles.
Stop darryl, its gona take you another 100 years to actually trash talk me. learn already, you just cant. might as well just spend trying to graduate and not try to talk someone down who's gona punch you right back in your gut.

hide what? lol. he makes money i make money my way and yes, with this money i can buy exclusive shoes and expensive clothes which i like to you show off Smile i can't talk u down cuz u alrdy at the bottom since u an indian... :/

heres the thing, Darryl. everytime i try to avoid you- you come back to me looking for attention. call it quits here and i'll stop bullying your sorry *****. deal? 
ps; you earn no where near me even with the stolen credit cards. come to think of it, you couldnt even use it, lmao

earn? bro you a tuna fisher and work at the local supermarket gtfo

bully me? that doesnt exist lol. keep dreaming and believing and maybe one day.. maybe..... you'll be a bollywood actress.. yes i said actress cuz u lil b1tch
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2019, 08:10 PM)Zjnoen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 07:49 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 06:20 PM)Zjnoen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 04:01 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2019, 09:36 AM)Zjnoen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.he's 1.5 year free alrdy lol. with money u can pay a good lawyer =)

now go back to practicing to become a bollywood actress
awh, how cute. daddys little black princess is trying to hide things still :c also, money? wut? if you had money, you wouldnt need to steal, you dumb *****. just because you spend your salary on shoes to show off doesnt mean you arent broke, you arent gona fool anyone darryl, you a broke kid. but hey, like father like son? at least he tried to export drugs unlike you who stole a credit card from elderly lmfao. still gives me the giggles.
Stop darryl, its gona take you another 100 years to actually trash talk me. learn already, you just cant. might as well just spend trying to graduate and not try to talk someone down who's gona punch you right back in your gut.

hide what? lol. he makes money i make money my way and yes, with this money i can buy exclusive shoes and expensive clothes which i like to you show off Smile i can't talk u down cuz u alrdy at the bottom since u an indian... :/

heres the thing, Darryl. everytime i try to avoid you- you come back to me looking for attention. call it quits here and i'll stop bullying your sorry *****. deal? 
ps; you earn no where near me even with the stolen credit cards. come to think of it, you couldnt even use it, lmao

earn? bro you a tuna fisher and work at the local supermarket gtfo

bully me? that doesnt exist lol. keep dreaming and believing and maybe one day.. maybe..... you'll be a bollywood actress.. yes i said actress cuz u lil b1tch

climb some portable ladders to mount some televisions, monkey XD im honestly not gona reply to you anymore. you are a sad loser irl, lol. maybe talk to me when you graduate from school/college. i'll still stick around to congratulate.
Eun is an inbred.

Classic niger aka Ajax/Droptheworld.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: