Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PHP] Also without Captcha Code no Spam
Not for Beginners!
It is frequent in such a way that if one uses a contact form, this is also often enough used by Bots for Spam-Message. The most frequent solution which is suggested on the Internet then is the so-called Captcha code. One gives a few signs which are to be seen in the picture and which checks side whether the given code is right.

I know about my mother and other older people that some people over and over again have problems to read the code properly. Why do not try sometimes another way?
Another way nicer from my view, is the investigation of the e-mail address whether this can be right and I want to demonstrate this here briefly how this goes.

First we check, whether only from the sign length and the elective signs here which can be valid email address
Link Imgur: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
In the script part are questioned of course part meadow also twice, but I go there after the motto: Twice holds better!

Now as the second we check whether the Domain exist generally. Besides, we fall back on the PHP function checkdnsrr
Link Imgur: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This no possibility is also natural to avoid 100% of spam, but it at least holds 99%.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Pointless thread for a GunZ forum.

Thanks given by:
whats your problem retard kanker kid
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Hello? Are you okay?
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
ROFL what a crazy tutorial, I guess :/
Thanks given by:
lord have mercy
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: