Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade Shop
Lightbulb 
Seria Bom a Loja de Ev coins  ser inovada, Muitos Players e eu inclusive estou enjoado de entrar em qualquer sala e ver todos players de ''BugBuster'' Antigamente Só tinha BugBuster quem ganhava Eventos, Meu Objetivo e de Alguns Players é Ganhar Eventos Mais Não tem Muita Opção a se gastar, Como alguns tem o mesmo objetivo que eu, Seria Interessante Colocar Equipamentos de Ev Com Valor Alto Assim Voltaria Ao Padrão De Que só Jogadores ''PRO EVENTOS'' Teriam Bons Equipamentos e Destaque em Roupas, Resumindo Ev Coins Ja Não tem Utilidade, Sendo que o Principal é Adiquirir Hp E Uma Boa Arma, Atualmente Os Players Ja Adiquirem De Graça Criando Contas !

Exemplo 1: Set de Event Coins : Por 500 Ev Coins
Exemplo 2: Color Name (Especial): Por 700 Ev Coins 
Exemplo 3: Item Raro : Por 2000 Ev Coins

Oque Acontece, Antigamente Tinha que Correr Para conseguir 1 Vaga em um ''Solo Event as Started'', Agora Anda muito Vazio e Não chama Atenção, O Objetivo Principal é Atrair Os Jogadores Para os Eventos e Fazer o Players Novamente Ter aquela Adrenalina de Disputar um Evento, Em Relação Aos Preços São Otimos assim O Objetivo Seria Mais dificil, E Não seria Qualquer Player com Os Novos Itens, Aguardo Respostas.
Thanks given by: ZerpU
Nice i like idea.
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Its a good suggestion, I agree

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, this idea is really nice, because i love the Upgrades and the events. :3
I agree with it. Smile
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
I like this ideia, It's good suggestion. Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Timberland
wow, Its a good suggestion.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Can someone translate it to english pls
Thanks given by:
[EN-US]

It would be good for Event coins to be innovated, many players and I are sick of going into every room and seeing everyone with '' Bug-Buster '' Previously only the users that won events would be able to wear the " Bug-buster coat", My objective along with other players is that winning event coins should have more options/items to be spent on, as some members of the community have the same goal that I'm suggesting, it would be interesting to place Event equipment with a high price tag; that way only Players involved in "PRO EVENTS '' can obtain Good Equipment and would earn special featured clothing, Event Coins no longer have a purpose, The only motive players have is they purchase some hp and a good weapon and are left unsatisfied, currently the Players are already awarded free items when creating a new account. Then here are some suggestions he has in mind;

Example 1: Set Event Coins: For 500 Ev coins
Example 2: Color Name (Special): For 700 Ev Coins
Example 3: Rare Item: for 2000 Ev Coins

In the past players had to run to secure a spot whenever the '' Solo Event the Started '' message appeared. Now the events are very empty and don't receive as much attention as before, the main goal is to attract more Players For Events and create that adrenaline dispute motive where players had to fight their way in order to win , In Relation to the price change the goal of obtaining the items, if implemented, would be more difficult, and would not be be obtained by just any player.

-User awaiting a response.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
this good idea friend let's see if take into account Smile
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: