Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time at which events are made.
Question 
Hello and good evening to active users of this forum, today I come to say and ask about the schedule of events , which are divided into:

Created by GMs
and
The Solo Events

Created by GMs : On this , the time I was analyzing several days and concluded that this can be done from 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM .

The Solo Events : This is one of the things that you ask me for several days and I'd like to answer these questions :
What time are made the Events Solo?
The time in which the event takes place is random ?

Well , thanks for reading this post and thanks for your interest in reading it. :D
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hi there Gwen Smile , Although your suggestion may benefit you in your favor you have to bear in mind there are other users who are in time zones. Scheduling Events at your time will leave users with a 4-7 hour difference without being able to participate.
Also there is only 1 Gm at the moment that hosts events so he has to schedule events when its convenient for him.

When More Gms are hired the event channel is going to become more active again don't worry.
If any other inquiries feel free to pm me or any other staff member.

--Helios
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Kllaus , diego055 , Dvx