Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW EVENT SUGGESTION OR GAME MODE
Brick 
CLASH OF CLANS

It is a game mode compose of 3-4 clans with the mimimim members of 3 and maximum members of 4.
The game will challenge the players teamworks and strategy.

Team can choose 2 categorize weapons
1st. = Sword+Sgs+ kits. [SHOTGUNS] Possible clips of 40
2nd. = Sword+ rifles+ kits. [RIFLES] Possible clips of unlimited
Team will be using the same items.

And the clans with the 4 wins will be the winner.
Example one of the clan members still alived then they will be the winner.
The rewars will be distrubuted according to their wins and kills.

I just think this game and posted it so I can see other game modes I hpe this one can be part of game modes.
Thanks given by:
no and stop suggesting events
Thanks given by:
nobody will program a game mode like that, and nobody would organize an event like that, gm's are too lazyyyyyyyyy like @Kingstar lol
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 07:28 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nobody will program a game mode like that, and nobody would organize an event like that, gm's are too lazyyyyyyyyy like @Kingstar lol

I am not lazy '-'
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2019, 12:58 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2019, 07:28 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nobody will program a game mode like that, and nobody would organize an event like that, gm's are too lazyyyyyyyyy like @Kingstar lol

I am not lazy '-'
porque ese edit, su anterior comentario estaba mucho mejor /:
Thanks given by:
no sorry
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: