Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic
(11-09-2019, 05:40 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-09-2019, 03:26 PM)SeungPyo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
SNSDxTiffany is Rein TV and hes overclocking 24/7 lmao (pretty much the entire clan that he plays with also cheat)

Is he? I was chatting with Rein on his stream a few days ago and he had no idea who Divine Rose was.
Thanks given by:
no he's not the real SNSDxTiffany, hes just impersonating an old ijji gunz player

Joey is the real SNSDxTiffany and he made a post previous in the thread about it.

nobody knows who rein is, as far as im aware he started playing gunz in like 2015 and quickly caught onto the hacker scene with Enhance and hes been pretty much cheating ever since Enhance days
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-25-2019, 01:29 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no he's not the real SNSDxTiffany, hes just impersonating an old ijji gunz player

Joey is the real SNSDxTiffany and he made a post previous in the thread about it.

nobody knows who rein is, as far as im aware he started playing gunz in like 2015 and quickly caught onto the hacker scene with Enhance and hes been pretty much cheating ever since Enhance days

Sounds about right, he was defending "newgens" on his stream and saying people today are playing at a level far beyond what previous players were capable of. He also said his team would be very competitive in a 4v4 against clans like Sparta or Mahatma. I have nothing against people who joined late, and I do appreciate the dedication and loyalty of the current players to the game considering it's demise because without them I wouldn't be able to enjoy such nostalgic content, but the disrespect was appalling, especially considering he's pretending to be someone he isn't.
Thanks given by:
Ijji is back online.

Kappa
Thanks given by:
this is such a nice telenovela
Thanks given by:
why is snuwfer alive lmao that kid  is hater 100/100 and uc abuser, we alll know XDD
Thanks given by:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
for you @rein

you know, since you keep denying that you told people that you're SNSDxYoona, and Tiffany... I hope u know those are two entirely different people.
Thanks given by:
(11-29-2019, 06:29 PM)abuchaibe3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why is snuwfer alive lmao that kid  is hater 100/100 and uc abuser, we alll know XDD

...... damn
Thanks given by: