Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken i lost my account
hello..
I dont know if the data of 5-6 years ago or even more at still the same or no but i lost my account
havent played in years and i had account full donor that I bought too
i remember once i lost it and opened a thread and got it back i had ss and stuff, but now i dont have anything lol i just remember exactly chars/items but not ss or anything related.
ingame name Dot.
this one was full donor pretty sure also once i was ' auto banned ' then got unbanned but stopped playing, if u guys made new data and all donors and payments went to trash then thats sad.

also i have this
Hello sol,

You have requested a account recover

Enter Verification Code: 1153073732
or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
or copy this url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
IP From the Reset Request: 173.245.52.185

Thank you,
UniverseGamers Gunz

might be the same acc i dont know, i searched my mail and got this , i remember i had something registered on this acc but cannot remember id or anything
i think it was either lorance something or shuragunz
Thanks given by:
There is an account with the UserID "shurapanet1".
Does that ring a bell?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2019, 03:54 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is an account with the UserID "shurapanet1".
Does that ring a bell?

Oh yeahhh this is it!!! Shurapanet1 same id that i used in aeria games yup.
Char name dot. Right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
yeah this is it

but all my donor went away why is that? what i can do about that? i had more than 150$ on my account
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

You didn't buy them if it expired. We provide temporary items on celebration weeks such as Christmas.
This explains why so many items have expired, especially because you haven't logged in for a long time.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2019, 03:17 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,

You didn't buy them if it expired. We provide temporary items on celebration weeks such as Christmas.
This explains why so many items have expired, especially because you haven't logged in for a long time.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Noo... i did buy them and i had them permanent
I also had the pink coat or whatever called its the most expensive item i remember and i bought it it was 400 donation coins.
I had everything permanent my friend, you can check my logs and see that i have bought these items
Thanks given by:
I checked the donation logs and you never donated nor received coins on this account.
Furthermore, all of the characters are Level 30, so there is no way you used this account for that.
If you cannot provide proper information or any other proof, this thread will be closed due to insufficient evidence.

Thanks given by:
(11-15-2019, 12:38 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I checked the donation logs and you never donated nor received coins on this account.
Furthermore, all of the characters are Level 30, so there is no way you used this account for that.
If you cannot provide proper information or any other proof, this thread will be closed due to insufficient evidence.

I do have my payments recipe from paypal I will send you everything..

there you go .. this is the proof for you and these items that "expired" should've been permanent because I bought them.
around 300EU.

1- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
2- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
4- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
5- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
6- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
7- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
These are for EG, not UGG - a different server, owner and database.
You can tell this because they were random names (not the same).
All we can offer you is 20% more coins on any donation you make (as long as it is above 20 euros).

Thanks given by:
(11-15-2019, 11:52 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.These are for EG, not UGG - a different server, owner and database.
You can tell this because they were random names (not the same).
All we can offer you is 20% more coins on any donation you make (as long as it is above 20 euros).

These are on eurogunz aka ugg.
I think theyre both the same server just other owners maybe
You call that other server? And no thank you i wont buy anymore i bought enough and didnt take what i deserve, if you want more money and dont want to give me my stuff back then thats something else.

Example, lets say i opened a NIKE story in my city and you bought a short and a shoe.
Someday i decided to sell my store do i take back ur items and tell you to pay for them again?
Is that what you really telling me? “Other database” but yet my ole acc stil works with same info
If your logic works this way then i have nothing to say, you asked for proof i gave you solid proof , you still wont help me solve my lost items and trying to sell them back to me with “sale” but no thank you. Got nothing to say i can clearly see im not welcoming here.
Thanks given by:
Your account was created around December 11th 2015, which was well beyond the date of account recovery from the old server database. Asides from the few individuals who inquired during the current server's initial inception, everyone had to reacquire their donation items. Why you think you are any more special than the thousands of other individuals that did not receive what you are asking FIVE YEARS later is nonsensical.

I believe this was stated already but I guess it will have to be reiterated. This is UNIVERSEGAMERS GUNZ under a completely different owner with a completely different database. Your current account is NOT your old EuroGunZ account. It was created on December 11th, 2015. You have four Lv30 characters with exactly 0 Hours Logged. Why you would even make the claim that "this is my EuroGunZ account" is beyond me.

Your line of reasoning is also completely false pertaining to your "NIKE Store" analogy. If I purchase a pair of sneakers from a particular NIKE Store and then later down the road they get bought out by a Foot Locker, Foot Locker is in no way, shape or form responsible for any returns, warranty claims, etc for that particular purchase. You will have to bring that up to a NIKE Store representative over the phone or email, NOT FootLocker. In other words, your donations can be made valid if this was indeed EuroGunZ under that same management, however it is not. If you cannot understand that then I can only surmise that you are attempting to manipulate the administrators into giving you what you want when the UGG Staff have nothing to do with pre-2015 EuroGunZ.

Thread Closed.

No Action Taken.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Angry , BluoN