Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion
(12-04-2019, 03:00 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2019, 11:01 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2019, 10:30 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-03-2019, 10:30 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's not even a rage out, i posted a video of somebody hacking on their livestream and you're the one who's making it out that "i'm crying" or that i'm "raging"

are you gonna tell me that it doesn't do anything in game?
yet his clan mates are telling him in clan chat that it's bannable?

LOGIC

Id say you have your points and you may be right about some things, but I doubt CPU Modifications are affecting the game as much you think they are.
The dude streams live 24/7, I don't think he is dumb enough to cheat on live streams lol, 
I bet if you won them clan wars you wouldn't be complaining as much lmao. 

I get it your an old schooler with a competitive heart, chill out once a while instead of analyzing the dudes stream second by second. 

if it makes you feel any better, next update will fix tons of bugs, keep in mind this game was created like 20 years ago. Enjoy it while it lasts.  Dodgy

***** your enjoy it while it lasts, there's nothing to be enjoyed, they're ***** hacking and you're actually going to say "oh I don't think this guy would be retarded enough to hack on his livestream, hurdurpaderp!" ... did you even watch the video, my guy?

It doesn't matter if people are winning clan wars or not, I could give a ***** less, it's the fact that these kids have been cheating for pretty much the entire time they've played this server, yet nothing is ever done about it. Obviously they don't give two shits if they're just going to do it while livestreaming. I'll never understand how you can flip the script and say that I'm the "ridiculous" one when all I'm ever ***** doing is pointing out what you retarded fcks can't see or understand.

And hey, you retarded twat who probably gets ***** blasted like a screen door in a hurricane, there would never be any problems if this server would just BAN.

if it NEVER MATTERED at all
Then @Pls go ahead, you come in this thread, you make a post of why you said no, when I asked you if I could start doing what Rakuzan does in game of GunZ The Duel?
Why does Rakuzan get a "freebie" on the hacking bullsh!t? Anybody can be good while they're ucing/ocing, I've proved that a million times over, including what it does to the game.

Literally @Michou you're going to dig the carvings on that clown mask you wear even deeper if u wanna keep trying to "reason" with me, there's no defending hackers when it's that blatantly obvious. It's not any wonder in the world why you're not staff at UGG anymore

I can hardly play the game anymore without these retarded losers restarting their computers just to go clan war against me because Scott so happens to stream every time he plays the game, and majority of the time Rakuzan gets slapped, but you already know sure as hell they'll go crazy over 1 win after losing 10+ times while they're already sped up or slowed down. It's just ridiculous at this point... I really don't get people in this server, people can't actually be that retarded I'd hope

dood who the fucks gonna read that just suicide i hope you geet cancer soon thanks~~
Thanks given by:
y e a h h h h h h h h ,
hmmmmmmmmmmmm is a good suggestion,
let's go back to the main topic pls
Thanks given by:
no sorry
i dont like
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: