Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing People.
Hello,
A long time ago, when I started playing in this server.
I had met someone quite special, his name was "Rasul", he was from Canada.
We were good friends, he was even one of my first friends here, we always played together.
I remember that we always played in Deathmatch mode using only Spray + Sniper + Ammo on Skillmaps maps.
It was very funny haha, just farming kills and exp.

Months later my computer stopped working, I didn't play Gunz for a few weeks and
When I return to play, I've never seen him again, he just disappeared. lol
I didn't have his Skype, Discord or something to talk to him.
His last connection was on November 11, 2017 I think, I still don't know what happened, I just hope nothing bad happened to him.
I still hope that he can come back at any time.

Did you meet people who disappeared too?
I would like to read your stories too ...
Thanks given by: Infused
shut up nobodys gonna read >ep
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2019, 10:33 PM)abuchaibe3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.shut up nobodys gonna read >ep
Por gente como tú esta comunidad es una *****, ni si quiera con las pocas personas que quedan es posible hacerlo.
Thanks given by:
Hey Allan.

I appreciate your initiative, specially because we've been living in a world where stories are not been told or read anymore. I'm quite convinced that maybe you won't find many people here who would like to share experiences of this kind on this forum, but I hopefully may be wrong. I've been off for several years, but every now and then I come back to see what's going on and who's still around. With regard to your friend, it's hard to suppose what happened to him; maybe nothing happened and you're just racking your brain due to the friendship you guys constructed. Is he coming back? If so, when? These are questions to which we may not have an answer. But maybe you can elaborate an answer. Maybe you can elaborate an story during the time he's away. Why don't you write an story with these elements and give life to your criativity and hopes? Writing may be a nice way to understand our problems - and sometimes to run from them!

Cheers.
Thanks given by: Allan
en español? soy c-rrano
Thanks given by:
I miss Uxie, but he no existe now ;(
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2019, 01:38 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey Allan.

I appreciate your initiative, specially because we've been living in a world where stories are not been told or read anymore. I'm quite convinced that maybe you won't find many people here who would like to share experiences of this kind on this forum, but I hopefully may be wrong. I've been off for several years, but every now and then I come back to see what's going on and who's still around. With regard to your friend, it's hard to suppose what happened to him; maybe nothing happened and you're just racking your brain due to the friendship you guys constructed. Is he coming back? If so, when? These are questions to which we may not have an answer. But maybe you can elaborate an answer. Maybe you can elaborate an story during the time he's away. Why don't you write an story with these elements and give life to your criativity and hopes? Writing may be a nice way to understand our problems - and sometimes to run from them!

Cheers.
Beautiful words..
Thank you very much! =)

(12-06-2019, 05:10 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.en español? soy c-rrano
Hola,
Hace mucho tiempo, cuando comencé a jugar en este servidor.
Conocí a alguien bastante especial, su nombre era "Rasul", él era de Canadá.
Éramos buenos amigos, incluso fue uno de mis primeros amigos aquí, siempre jugábamos juntos.
Recuerdo que siempre jugamos en modo Deathmatch usando solo Spray + Sniper + Balas en los mapas de Skillmaps.
Fue muy divertido jaja, solo farmeando mata y exp.

Meses después, mi computadora dejó de funcionar, no jugué Gunz durante unas semanas y
Cuando regreso a jugar, nunca lo volví a ver, simplemente desapareció.
No tenía su Skype, Discord o algo para hablar con él.
Su última conexión fue el 11 de noviembre de 2017. Creo que todavía no sé qué pasó, solo espero que no le haya pasado nada malo.
Todavía espero que pueda volver en cualquier momento.

¿Conociste a personas que también desaparecieron?
Me gustaría leer tus historias también ...

(12-06-2019, 07:50 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I miss Uxie, but he no existe now ;(
WEYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cry Cry Cry
i miss snr86 :c
Thanks given by: