Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackuzan.. GunZ died in 2010
They gave you free gold member, how can you be mad at them....
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
keep on trying bro!
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
We don't give a damn bro
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2019, 02:59 AM)CantWin?CallEmHacker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Snuwfer btw hahahaha

They will not do anything with that topic, if the moderators sell said reduce, in my case I made a thread 1 year ago and they just closed the subject without giving me any answer, there will be the thread again and they tell me that they are still analyzing it.
The moderators of this special PLS game just look for $ and look the other way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: laychua
Dang snuwfer is kinda trash
Thanks given by:
80% of americans in game clan war are unlegit. They all UC/OC-DMG REDUCE. Must be one or two retards who are teaching everyone else, very sad nerds. The ONLY solution is to patch uc/oc just like FG has recently done. Also why people hate on snuwfer when he's pointing out the truth? anyone who knows about uc/oc knows these ***** are unlegit. The worst part is the koreans who are blatantly cheating all day long and nothing happens. Truly a sore sight to see.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2019, 03:39 PM)Bl00d Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.80% of americans in game clan war are unlegit. They all UC/OC-DMG REDUCE. Must be one or two retards who are teaching everyone else, very sad nerds. The ONLY solution is to patch uc/oc just like FG has recently done. Also why people hate on snuwfer when he's pointing out the truth? anyone who knows about uc/oc knows these ***** are unlegit. The worst part is the koreans who are blatantly cheating all day long and nothing happens. Truly a sore sight to see.

The patch that caught Snuwfer himself yihh

Thanks given by:
(12-09-2019, 03:39 PM)Bl00d Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.80% of americans in game clan war are unlegit. They all UC/OC-DMG REDUCE. Must be one or two retards who are teaching everyone else, very sad nerds. The ONLY solution is to patch uc/oc just like FG has recently done. Also why people hate on snuwfer when he's pointing out the truth? anyone who knows about uc/oc knows these ***** are unlegit. The worst part is the koreans who are blatantly cheating all day long and nothing happens. Truly a sore sight to see.

cuz hes a loser kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
i see
Thanks given by:
[Image: voZxxst.png]
Thanks given by: