Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackuzan.. GunZ died in 2010
real legends
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
I like how everyone gets mad so easily in this server LMAO
Thanks given by: Hatsune
(12-14-2019, 12:58 AM)LucidAhmed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I like how everyone gets mad so easily in this server LMAO

haha i love you nerd
Thanks given by:
This game is dead af
Anyone hacking in 2020 pls kys
There's 1 clan cwing
Can't imagine how much a loser u must have to be to hack on a dead game no one gives a Fk about
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2019, 01:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This game is dead af
There's 1 clan cwing
Can't imagine how much a loser u must have to be to hack on a dead game no one gives a Fk about

there are enuf people who still care about gunz, but the problem is the serverowner lol.
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2019, 01:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This game is dead af
There's 1 clan cwing

Almost as big of a Loser then somoene who buys TGM/GM and Gold member in 2019  tyler1 LUL
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2019, 08:48 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
There's 1 clan cwing

Almost as big of a Loser then somoene who buys TGM/GM and Gold member in 2019  tyler1 LUL

and then cries like a ***** when his rooms get taken from him lmao

this was in 2018, and even to this day he is the biggest virgin on this game 
[Image: jYHcMnh.jpg]
[Image: 9leQR04.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2019, 11:45 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2019, 08:48 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
There's 1 clan cwing

and then cries like a ***** when his rooms get taken from him lmao

this was in 2018, and even to this day he is the biggest virgin on this game 
[Image: jYHcMnh.jpg]
[Image: 9leQR04.png]
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooooooooo
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There's 1 clan cwing

$100 a month for my goldmember LOL
Thanks given by:
whats the deal with @Pls letting people ddos other players on his server and hack it up?
real talk lets get on with this conversation, UGG isn't going to last forever as it seems because ***** is putting GunZ 1 on Steam
fix the server up before its too late @Pls thats all i'm saying. FCK your excuse of "the update is coming and it won't be a problem anymore."

they're doing it now, and you know they are too, tons of proof of it, you've even said it yourself that Rakuzan is hacking @Pls so why can't you go through and punish the people abusing on your server?
i don't even wanna play anymore because I just get ddosed by them now

who gives a fck about somebody buying gold names, this isn't what this thread is about
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , Equa