Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] EuroGunZ Coming Back!
(01-05-2020, 07:33 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2020, 07:25 PM)Baxter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2020, 07:07 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny to see all these antilead gens here complaining xdddd

And please make a nice anticheat again so ultra randoms like @Penta stand zero chance against me once again.
ultra randoms you say, and you're the one who uses rockets in clan wars?

when this fan is not, mentioning me, since he can never win and complains that I use programs. how sad this nerd.
and if I beat you so many times and humiliate you, leave the grudge please, and leave me alone.
I don't have trouble teaching you, but behave Smile 

hahaha real fan always. he always puts me in his things, for the fact that he can't win me, haha sad.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2020, 07:33 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2020, 07:25 PM)Baxter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2020, 07:07 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny to see all these antilead gens here complaining xdddd

And please make a nice anticheat again so ultra randoms like @Penta stand zero chance against me once again.

when this fan is not, mentioning me, since he can never win and complains that I use programs. how sad this nerd.
and if I beat you so many times and humiliate you, leave the grudge please, and leave me alone.

hahaha real fan always. he always puts me in his things, for the fact that he can't win me, haha sad.

nice english bruv i am r8 str8  8/8 no h8 just apprec8 

btw this update topic gone to toxicity and talkshit like the 90 other threads of ugg

kinda sad how every west world shitters gets offended this easily
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2020, 07:40 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

nice english bruv i am r8 str8  8/8 no h8 just apprec8 

btw this update topic gone to toxicity and talkshit like the 90 other threads of ugg

kinda sad how every west world shitters gets offended this easily

sad fan's, they just have to write a lot, since playing recently, ignore now, bye bye guys
Thanks given by:
Thank you boss, I am available to help.
[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by: Pls
Thank you sir
Unexpected by you to do that jaja
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Os donator poder virar coins?

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
@YungJaay Sorry brah, i just had to tease @Penta. I love his google translated reactions. I know how serious he takes this game.

In all seriousness, like I said looking forward to EuroGunZ. I am interested to see if lead will feel any different there from ugg.
Thanks given by: Seongnam
Thank you boss, I am available to help.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Haikou
[Image: 3lc907.jpg]
Thanks given by: Seongnam , Shredded , Ganggbangg
Se isso trouxer 1/4 dos jogadores que jogavam antigamente já está no lucro. A probabilidade de um jogador antigo voltar a jogar é maior do que novos players newbie.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: