Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken How do I recover my account
I don't really remember the ID or password but I still have the email..
I mostly played on GoodOutcome
Thanks given by:
Your UserID is kk7781. Try to access and reply to this thread.
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2020, 06:04 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your UserID is kk7781. Try to access and reply to this thread.

This isn't my UserID. I did try it anyways. I'm not the level 30 GoodOutcome that is on the rankings.
I'm the original..
I think my UserID was goodoutcome
Thanks given by:
Indeed, the userid 'goodoutcome' exists. You may try to recover it with your email address on our website.
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2020, 07:02 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Indeed, the userid 'goodoutcome' exists. You may try to recover it with your email address on our website.

I'm talking about an account from around 2013..
I know there was like a database change and there was a week to migrate the account and I didn't know about it
Thanks given by:
Yes, that really happened. Do you remember any other character names?
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes, that really happened. Do you remember any other character names?

Fortitude Fingertip

Semogue also
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2020, 09:38 PM)GoodOutcome Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes, that really happened. Do you remember any other character names?

Fortitude Fingertip

Semogue also

Unfortunately I couldn't find these characters. I will forward this thread to @Angry, because maybe he can search the account registered in your email address. Please provide the email.
Thanks given by:
The recovery process has not started yet.
You can read more about it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Considering you are looking to use your old account, you will need to wait until the recovery system is opened to do so.
We may have a beta open this weekend, but I cannot guarantee it.
Until then, you are more than welcome to use another account, but you wont be able to recover your old one until we open the system.

Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: