Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PT

Eu estava verificando os mapas que tem disponíveis no jogo, percebi que tem muito mapa que nunca vi ninguém sequer jogando neles, minha sugestão é o seguinte, remover algum deles e/ou substituir por outros que tem disponível na web.

A lista que eu fiz era bem maior que essa, porém eram mapas nostálgicos do antigo Euro Gunz, por isso resolvi remover da lista.

Substation
Street v1
MysticCore v1
Final Armagedon
Eldin Bridge
Darker
castle inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EN

I was checking the maps that are available in the game, i realized that there is a lot of maps that i never saw anyone even playing on them, my suggestion is as follows, remove some of them or replace them with others that are available on the web.

The list i made was much bigger than that, but they were nostalgic maps of the old Euro Gunz, so i decided to remove it from the list.
Substation
Street v1
MysticCore v1
Final Armagedon
Eldin Bridge
Darker
castle inside
 * therealadmin *
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by:
All these maps are amazing, why remove them?
I have used those maps to do my Events, I think you should use your imagination...
Thanks given by: Smile
c'est une mauvaise idée! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2020, 03:15 AM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.All these maps are amazing, why remove them?
I have used those maps to do my Events, I think you should use your imagination...

This is not about event.
Only gunz maps become repetitive, nowadays i see only de dust, mansion, ering, hall, skillmap, dustertrail, town, garden
It's not a problem with these maps themselves, it's that i have NEVER seen anyone playing on them
I just mentioned Removing them to add new ones, so as not to make the gunz so heavy
 * therealadmin *
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2020, 02:35 AM)Profane Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PT

Eu estava verificando os mapas que tem disponíveis no jogo, percebi que tem muito mapa que nunca vi ninguém sequer jogando neles, minha sugestão é o seguinte, remover algum deles e/ou substituir por outros que tem disponível na web.

A lista que eu fiz era bem maior que essa, porém eram mapas nostálgicos do antigo Euro Gunz, por isso resolvi remover da lista.

Substation
Street v1
MysticCore v1
Final Armagedon
Eldin Bridge
Darker
castle inside

EN

I was checking the maps that are available in the game, i realized that there is a lot of maps that i never saw anyone even playing on them, my suggestion is as follows, remove some of them or replace them with others that are available on the web.

The list i made was much bigger than that, but they were nostalgic maps of the old Euro Gunz, so i decided to remove it from the list.
Substation
Street v1
MysticCore v1
Final Armagedon
Eldin Bridge
Darker
castle inside

c'est une bonne idée yes remove them
Thanks given by:
@Pls and I were working on this years ago,.. never finished, lol.
Thanks given by:
i agree
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
mehhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... ¿less stuff? ¿remove useless things?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: noobvice
i agree
Thanks given by:
i need the simpson houses
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by: