Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge
I think that should increase the number of person     seen that the channel already reaches 200/200 because they increase the channel more? as 0/400  and why not put a challenge also   if we reach 400 Online were sent to all  accounts   Donator  for 30 Days  

[Image: kBV4Hkp.jpg]    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.   

now it is part of the staff / un Saludo Smile   if we can reach 200 because no 400
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: Stallone , ZerpU
muy buena idea ya es hora de crecer

Saludos Big Grin
Thanks given by:
nice idea... GMS could think about it and send to Pls...or also without being required to reach 400... do a promotion in buying coins...delete modes/maps that nobody ever plays(who do not have any use) ..make the game more competitive possible... are things like they need to do to make ugg most attractive as it was before
Thanks given by:
Seem right. It would be ideal to increase users in a way we all win, and we can have fun.

Good suggestion!
Thanks given by:
Good Suggestion
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Buena sugerencia
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by:
Good Suggestion.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson
The staff team are already thinking about some reward to the record of players online.
Thank you for your suggestion, Viruz. We are going to work on it.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by: Viruz
Hello Viruz

I like this idea, thank you for ur suggestion. I hope Pls fix it soon.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
In order to prevent spam.
Thread Closed.

Feel free to pm me or any staff member if any more suggestions/questions about this topic.

-Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: