Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New EuroGunZ Account Recovery
[Image: 6Xbe8hP.gif]
ENGLISH:
LINK FOR ACCOUNT RECOVERY: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

In the next couple of months we will post information about the return of EuroGunZ lead.
If anyone requires any assistance please make a thread in the Support & Help section.

PORTUGUÊS:
LINK PARA RECUPERAÇÃO DE CONTA: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
ESTADO: VOCÊ PODE RECUPERAR SUA CONTA AGORA! 

Nos próximos meses, publicaremos informações sobre o retorno do EuroGunZ lead.
Se alguém precisar de ajuda, crie um tópico na seção Suporte e Ajuda.

ESPAÑOL:
LINK PARA RECUPERACIÓN DE CUENTA: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
ESTADO: !PUEDES RECUPERAR TU CUENTA AHORA!

​​​​​​En los próximos meses, publicaremos información sobre el regreso de EuroGunZ lead.
Si alguien necesita ayuda, cree un tema en la sección Soporte y ayuda.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: noobvice , Tom , Camouflage , Aeisis , Proxy
macaco favela @pls
Thanks given by:
Arigato! >_>
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
HELP ME PLS,I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MY RECOVERY MAIL
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2020, 05:11 PM)geancarlo1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HELP ME PLS,I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MY RECOVERY MAIL

You need your email or paypal info to recover
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
items will not be returned? 

I recovered my account but the items did not return
Thanks given by:
HI I CANT ENTER TO MY EMAIL. [email protected] cz emails live.com no exist now is imposible to enter, can change to hotmail.com? i need recovery my account :/ please help
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2020, 09:17 PM)tatuis007 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.items will not be returned? 

I recovered my account but the items did not return

Its same to me.
Thanks given by:
I have recovered my account but there is no donation items to be found. I have all donation receipts.
Shall i post it here?
Thanks given by:
I want to recover my old account but my email is blocked. It does not allow me to enter for what I need help to do it and I do not have paypal information since I never donated but they gave me items. However, I still have screenshots of my character and realize that they would prove mine. Please help.
Thanks given by: