Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved EGG Acc Recover - Character not found
Hey I'm having trouble recovering some of my old EuroGunZ accounts using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Account 1: It says my characters are not found. Some of my character names:

- Chase
- Tupac
- Tsunade-sama
- TsunadeJr

Account name I don't really remember.

Account 2: I have lost access to the email address of this account ([email protected])

Can any admin please help me.
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2020, 02:33 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey I'm having trouble recovering some of my old EuroGunZ accounts using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Account 1: It says my characters are not found. Some of my character names:

- Chase
- Tupac
- Tsunade-sama
- TsunadeJr

Account name I don't really remember.

Account 2: I have lost access to the email address of this account ([email protected])

Can any admin please help me.

Your account number 1, do you know if it was created from 2011 to 2020? the database is from 2011 onwards, if its before that, it wont work. also, you may be putting the characters name incorrect.

account number 2: at the moment for recovery, you need access to the email. you can pay to change it but there is nothing we can do since you no longer have access.

@Angry
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: TJJ
About your first account.
Are you sure that your account was created before August 17, 2011?

About your second account.
Do you have ur paypal info? if you dont, please be patient, other means of recovery will be available ASAP.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Chabaras-
Hey guys about Account 1: It was created before August 17 2011 (around 2007 to be specific). Does this mean it is not recoverable? And thanks about account 2.
Thanks given by:
Please send ur discord/skype.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2020, 03:33 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey guys about Account 1: It was created before August 17 2011 (around 2007 to be specific). Does this mean it is not recoverable? And thanks about account 2.

All accounts from 2007 to 2011 august are recoverable.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Pedr0