Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover account
I would like to recover my old account, I remember all the data but the mail is blocked, which does not allow to recover my account normally, I would like to know if there is another way to recover my account. I don't have paypal payment data because I never made a donation. But if I manage to have donation items for CW points and gifts from friends.
Thanks given by:
Goodnight friend! certainly we can help yes wait a while the team responsible for recovery will give you this assistance. @angry @TJJ
Never Forget God!  Heart
Thanks given by:
Puede cambiar el correo electrónico pagando 50 euros, otra forma de recuperación sería a través de la información de donación realizada en Paypal, ya que nunca hizo una donación, le sugerimos que espere hasta que estén disponibles nuevas formas de recuperación. Si desea pagar para cambiar el correo electrónico, envíe un mensaje privado a @Angry.

@Thread closed, no action taken.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: VyruZ , Angry